Saturday 21 April 2012

I am Cray - Cray

Today's nesting project brought to you by the chicken farmers of Canada.
Step 1: Grill chicken
Step 2: Take a picture of grilled chicken for your blog
Step 3: Slice and package chicken in meal sized portions to be frozen.
I'm getting tired of nesting.  Does that mean the baby is coming soon?  When I told my mom about my efforts (as if she didn't suspect based on the overpowering scent of charcoal emanating from my person) she said I was crazy.  I explained that a new mom friend had told me about this trick so that when the last thing you feel like doing is making dinner, you can thaw your pre-grilled and pre-sliced meat to throw in a salad, stir fry, or pasta dish.  Finally my mom agreed that planning ahead did sound like a better strategy than the one she used after my sister was born.  I'm not sure what she means.  I have fond memories of eating nothing but Chips-a-Hoy for weeks on end when my screaming sister came in to the world.
Yours in ever lessening sanity,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment